1. You may write to us or telephone us with your request, 905-257-2101, so that we may establish the amount for shipping and handling in addition to the amount of your order.
2. You may simply use our ONLINE CATALOGUE system.
1. You may use our secure, ONLINE CATALOGUE Credit Card System to pay by VISA or Master Card.
2. You may wish to mail us your credit card information, with a copy of the order confirmation we e-mail to you.
3. You may wish to FAX us your credit card information, with a copy of the order confirmation we e-mail to you.
4. You may mail us a money order or a cheque with a copy of the order confirmation we e-mail to you.
5. You may use our toll-free credit card line to tell us your VISA or Master Card numbers and order particulars such as the items you wish to purchase, your order number and invoice number. When you order through our ONLINE CATALOGUE system, this will be one of the options given to you.
1. Browse through the ONLINE CATALOGUE to identify items that you may be interested in purchasing.
2. All products which are available will be accompanied by a selection box that defines the quantity "Qty:" of the product you wish to buy. Depending upon the product, there may also be ways to define colour, radio channel, size, etc. Select or fill in all of the information required for the item being purchased.
3. Each product in the catalogue will also be accompanied by an "Add to Cart" selection button which will permit you to add the product to your shopping cart. Each time you add an item to your shopping cart the system will provide you with a listing of the entire contents of your cart and allow you to add further items, modify the order, remove items from your cart or delete the entire contents if you wish. The system will also tally the order in Canadian Dollars for you, as well as providing an approximate total in U.S. dollars.
4. At this stage, you may either process your order, or continue shopping. If you select "continue", the system will put you back into the catalogue for further browsing and shopping.
5. You may process your order at any time simply by selecting one of the many "To Checkout Counter" links that may be found near all of the products in the catalogue. You can always find a "CHECKOUT COUNTER" link to select in the common menu strip near the bottom of every page in the system.
6. When you process your order through the Checkout Counter, the system will ask for your e-mail address. If you have been a customer before, the address and name have already been filled in. If you have not purchased from us before, the system will ask for delivery information. There is a place for special delivery instructions, such as "deliver to the blue loading dock only". After all of the delivery information has been filled in, you must click "Continue".
7. The system will expect you to determine a shipping area, from a drop-down box of available areas. These areas also provide tax information to the system if applicable.
8. Below the shipping section, there will be a list of payment options for you to select from. When you decide how you want to pay, the final processing screen appears and now shows the complete total with shipping and taxes included. This page also provides a confirmation and fields to be completed for payment information. When everything is correct, simple select "Continue" one last time, and the system will e-mail you a copy of the transaction and have your order on its way shortly.
All sales are final unless otherwise stated. The user must determine the suitability of all items for the intended use and assume all risk and responsibility thereof.
If, however, you receive a defective product from Sky Hooks & Rigging, you may return it within 30 days for a direct replacement by obtaining a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from Sky Hooks & Rigging. Any item being returned to us MUST be accompanied by this RMA number or it cannot be accepted. A defective product being returned directly to Sky Hooks & Rigging must be unused, untampered with and in its original packaging. If a shipment is returned, unopened and undamaged, the amount of the order, less the cost of shipping and less a 15% restocking fee, will be refunded to the customer. Once a product has been used, or tampered with in any way, or after the 30 day period mentioned above, you must refer to the manufacturer's warranty for policies regarding repair or replacement due to manufacturing defects or other liability concerns. Most manufacturers warranty their equipment for a limited time and in limited ways and a used faulty product should be returned directly to its manufacturer. Please call our Technical Support Line, 905-257-2101, or fax us at 905-257-0168 if you are experiencing a problem with one of our products and are uncertain as to what to do.
REMEMBER FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
MENTORNET HOME PAGE | ONLINE CATALOGUE
Copyright © SKY HOOKS & RIGGING 1998. All rights reserved.
All images are copyright stamped for the protection of the originator
All sales are final unless otherwise stated.
The user must determine the suitab
ility of all items for the intended use and assume all risk and responsibility thereof.